Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Best of '08

This isn’t necessarily a top ten list, but more of a list of stuff that I came across over the course of this year that I felt deserved a little bit of love. Better late than never I suppose.

Best Albums:

Death Cab For Cutie, Narrow Stairs
Coldplay, Viva La Vida
Keane, Perfect Symmetry
Wale, The Mixtape About Nothing
Lil Wayne, Tha Carter III
Kanye West, 808s and Heartbreak
Girl Talk, Feed the Animals
MGMT, Oracular Spectacular
N.E.R.D., Seeing Sounds
The Stills, Oceans Will Rise

Best Tracks:

"Viva La Vida" - Coldplay
"See You In My Nightmare feat. Lil Wayne" - Kanye West
"Again & Again" - Keane
"Cath..." - Death Cab For Cutie
"I'm Not Going to Teach Your Boyfriend to Dance" - Black Kids
"Queens Get the Money" - Nas
"Snow in California" - The Stills
"The Perfect Plan" - Wale
"Free Fallin' (Live)" - John Mayer
"The World We Live In" - The Killers

1 comment:

  1. if you haven't check out Dear Science by TV on the Radio.

    ReplyDelete