Friday, December 30, 2011

Movie Binge Month and Happy New Year



It’s cold out, so the only thing to do is watch movies all month. Between trying to get off my lazy behind and going to the movies, watching TV and my instant Netflix subscription, I’ve watched a few movies this month.

Some have been great, some just good, and some I’ve seen many times already....In no particular order, I’ve seen:

The Tree of Life
Shattered Glass
Drive
Raging Bull
On the Waterfront
Tiny Furniture
Page One: Inside The New York Times
Cave of Forgotten Dreams
Road to Perdition
Young Adult
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
The Romantics
The Myth of the American Sleepover
Slacker
Waiting for "Superman"

Have a happy and healthy New Year peeps. 2012 is going to be a good one. The Dark Knight Rises, The Amazing Spider-Man and The Great Gatsby are just a few reasons.

Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment