Monday, September 6, 2010

You Got An Article in Whaaaat>?


Anyone who's checking out this post right now firstly I want to say thanks for taking time at of your busy day to look at a blog about nothing. But to the task at hand.

Okay, I'll be the first to admit (right now) that The New York Times, this isn't. But somehow, someway, I got the name in print in the end of summer issue of CHAOS Magazine, which is based out of San Francisco

Best I could do are these digital snapshots from the mag, so I apologize for the blurriness, but if you actually want to read the article, I'll throw it up on the Breeze right under this post.

Check out page ONE, TWO, THREE, and, FOUR if you've got a hot minute.

Thanks for taking the time to check it out if you do, but if not, maybe there will be more someday.

You gotta believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment